Japanese-Made Kimono Vintage Face Mask - YAGASURU
100% hand-made with love in Japan using authentic Japanese Vintage Kimono silk fabric. This particular kimono silk fabric pattern is the YAGASURU meaning Fletching of Arrows. Kimono fabrics are exquisitely hand woven, with hand embroidery and/or hand painted art.
The use of kimono silk fabric in making face masks paves the way for recycling leftover kimono fabric to allow another chance for gorgeous kimonos to preserving it's beauty.
This follows the Japanese concept of Mottainai もったいない which expresses the sense of regret in wasting what is beautiful and what is worth keeping.
- Outer fabric: Yukata cotton
- Inside fabric: 100% Japanese cotton
- Soft anti-irritant elastic
- The mask is made of delicate kimono silk and must be cared for gently
- The fabric has been pre-washed before packing
- Elastic bands are knotted and not sewn so that it will allow user to adjust them or replace.
- The mask has an inner pocket so you can add inner pads of our choice.
- Fabric/materials made in Japan.
- Finished product (mask) made in Japan.
Sizes: One-size (refer to size measurements in photos)
Shipping timeframe: 5 to 7 working days.